Sunday, April 8, 2012

Easter!!

Easter was good this year!! Leading up to Easter we got to spend lots of time with family. Brianne Smith came back to St. George with me and we spent the week laying in the sun, sewing, baking and shopping!! Brianne made me THE cutest hospital gown to wear after I have my baby. She mad herself one too of course and we should have taken a picture in them but I didn't even think about it. I will take a picture of me in all my glory when the baby comes of course!
When Easter day came we were ready for some good family fun.....
Just before we let the kids start looking for their goods. We have 9 o'clock church so the Easter Bunny came during church:)
All ready to head out back where all the "stuff" was.
The crazy bunny put eggs in the POOL!!
So dad had to go fishing!
Still fishing crazy Easter Bunny.
Chase and Brianne saw that crazy bunny so they let us know where to look:)
Brayd found his basket in the pool toy container.
Brayd helped Ry find his in the umbrella.
Ry was so so happy!
Porter's basket was in with the irrigation water valve.
Perfect for him.
Sneaky bunny hid Aaron's in the ceiling.
Madi's was half way down the slide.
And this is my gut at 7 months pregnant. My basket was just sitting there:)
The Easter Bunny just set it out. He must have come back when I wasn't looking.
We had a good Easter! It was so fun to watch the kids hunt for their baskets and MONEY eggs! We even colored eggs. Which I didn't get a picture of, just video.
Happy Easter!!

1 comment:

Melissa said...

Such a cute belly! Good work! Your kids get cuter everyday! I miss them...especially little Ry calling my sisa Garn