Tuesday, June 24, 2008

We Are Still Alive!

So, here's the story.....Aaron and I decided to take off for pretty much the WHOLE summer!! I know it is pretty crazy but we are having a lot of fun. 

Sorry to those of you who think posting is gay without pictures, but I can barely figure out the whole thing on my own computer, let a lone my mother-in-law's laptop!  We have been up to McCall Idaho, Burley Idaho, down to Midway Utah and up to Evanston Wyoming. This is like the best summer ever! I love to just travel around and have a good time visiting with family and STUFF!!

I just thought I would leave a little note to let you all know what we are doing.  I hope everyone is having a great summer!! I will try to catch up on things once I get home and back in to real life. IF it's not too overwhelming!!


5 comments:

Jill said...

So when are you coming home? Have you guys decided to move to wyoming?

Lyndsi said...

You are crazy! But I'm glad you guys are having fun! We'll see you in August!

Lyndsi said...

I'm commenting again.... so I know its warm here, but are you getting as tan as us down here!? :) hahaha! I can't believe you guys left for the whole freaking summer! When are you coming home?! Or are you moving up to Burley/Rupert/Evanston!? We all miss you dearly!

Linds said...

I am glad you are alive! So how is Idaho..and Wyoming...and Utah? Wow I'm jealous! Have fun and keep us posted!

Jason and Joanna said...

i stopped checking your blog for a new post- but i decided i would check, and it was like a week ago that you did that post! but it was good to see y'all last weekend... miss you guys! love ya!