Saturday, November 8, 2008

HUSBAND TAG


MY CUTE LOVER BOY!

*What is your husband’s name? Aaron Lin Ryan Smith
*How long have you been married? 7 years 8 months and 23 days
*How long did you date? Our first single date he asked me to marry him. We were married 2 1/2 months later.
*How old is he? 29
*Who eats more sweets? He does
*Who said I love you first? Aaron did
*Who is taller? Aaron (barely) In the next life I am requesting he grows about 5 inches.
*Who can sing best? Uh, I lead the music in church and he gets like 100 percent on the singing part of rock band. But.........we both suck!
*Who is smarter? Oh for sure HIM!!
*Who does laundry? Oh for sure ME!
*Who pays bills? He does!! I don't have that kind of money. I'm on a strict budget!
*Who sleeps on the right side? I do.
*Who mows the lawn? Aaron did until last month. Then he hired someone. I guess he got too busy? Whatever!
*Who cooks dinner? Me. Unless it's the one day a year I'm sick. Then you'll catch Aaron in the kitchen.
*Who drives? Aaron. Unless we are late for church and I've been honking at him for 5 minutes.
*Who is first to admit they are wrong? We're pretty even on that one. It depends on who is in a better mood.
*Who kissed who first? I kissed his hand then he let me have it in the back of my car while my big brother was driving. That was awkward! Just for Russ though.
*Who asked who out first? Aaron did. We went on a group date to the Oktoberfest. It was great!!
*Who wears the pants? Anything to do with the kids, I do. Anything else, he does.


1 comment:

Lyndsi said...

Haha... I would say you guys fight over the pants! :) but do a good job at it! I still can't believe you guys only knew each other three months before you got hitched.