Monday, November 17, 2008

Ry's Birthday!!

My Baby Ry turned 3!!


Ryan is such a cute little boy. I love so many things about him......
He had his birthday on November 17th. Most of the day was spent with his dad and Porter and Rhino. He loves to be with his dad and to be out riding on the rhino makes it even better!! I love this little boy so much!

5 of the many things I love about Ry..........

1. He loves Me!! He shows me affection an loves to rub faces. Especially when his daddy has a softy face.
2. He takes good care of Brayd. Like when he is stuck on my bed Ry grabs his feet and pulls him down. That's a good helper.
3. He keeps Porter on his toes.
4. I'm pretty sure Ry is the reason Aaron comes home at night. Aaron and Ry have had a special bond since the minute Ry was born. I think Aaron misses Ry more than he does me.
5. Has such a sweet spirit about him, and knows how to love and loves to be loved.

For Ry's birthday he got some Kawasaki walkie-talkies, Diego shoes, an outfit and this sweet train that Aaron is putting together.

I had to throw this picture in of Porter. We went to McDonald's on Ry's birthday and Aaron ordered a hamburger. There was onions in the hamburger but we didn't tell Porter to see if he would still eat it. Well, he did and he even said he liked the hamburger ALOT!! We did tell him later about the onions and wasn't very happy about it. Silly Boy.

That night we went to Pizza Factory of course to get the "3" pizza that is so delicious. (And it's Aaron's favorite). It was fun, but our meal was 50 bucks!! Can you believe that? I couldn't. Aaron even brought it up again the next day. I think we ordered TOO much food.

Our favorite part was of course the desseret!! It was delicious and Ry certainly enjoyed it.
I hope you had a Happy Birthday Baby!!
I love you.

2 comments:

Keisha said...

Ry is so cute!! I love his eyes! So bright! All of your kids are cute!

Jason and Joanna said...

hahaha... how cute! Happy Birthday Ry!!