Monday, January 19, 2009

A Quick Trip To Vegas

Aaron's Mom, Dad, and little brother Taylor came down for a weekend. They were needing to do some business in Las Vegas so they invited us to spend the night at the Trendwest with them. We left on Friday just after Madison got out of school and got home at about 11:00 on Saturday morning. It was very quick, but very fun!!

Aaron's mom just loves to be by pools, the first thing she wants to do when we get to a hotel is get the kids in the water! So, as soon as we got to Vegas the kids got their suits on and jumped in the pool. For a while we stayed at the baby pool, it was very warm and very shallow.

For Madison and Porter the baby pool got old real fast. So, they found Uncle Taylor and played with him. Taylor loves to play with the kids. Brayd was a little nervous in this picture because as soon as we got to this pool he got a little too aggresive and went under the water for a coulple of seconds. Good thing Momma turned just in time to see his head go under-No, I don't believe in coincidences like that, Brayd was for sure being watched over. Momma yelled and Daddy grabbed and everyone was happy!!

This is how Brayd stayed the rest of the time at the pool. With his mom, eating and staying warm!!

I love this picture!! Madison looks just like this is how life should be! I'm not sure Porter was thinking the same thing.

After swimming and showering we all got ready to go to dinner. While Grandma was waiting she pulled out a GAME!! Grandma LOVES games too. I love that my mother-in-law is so patient at teaching kids games. She is one of the best grandma's!

Brayd is for sure a "hat-man". My favorite thing is when he covers his eyes with the hat, then lifts his head up really high trying to see.

Brayd is to the age where his favorite thing is to push buttons and discover anything that is in sight. I guess that is how they learn everything huh?

At the end of the night Brayd was worn out!! We were all in the other room and came out to see that he had found his blankie and bed and laid down for his sleepy-sleep time.

Wow, I just looked back and realized this was kind of a Brayden Over-load Post. But, what can I say?

HE'S CUTE!!
I should have another one.........

9 comments:

Keisha said...

Thanks so much!I'm excited!I agree Brayd is cute! Looks like you guys had lots of fun! A quick trip to get away sounds AMAZING right now! I love all your kids they're the cutest!

Jason and Joanna said...

lol- uhhh... no, live your dreams of babies through mine and buds kids now! :) haha, just kidding- your kids are super super cute. love that picture of madison, poor porter. ry is cute, and so is brayd! Are you sure Aaron was there? He is missing.

Christie Moss and Brenden said...

NO!!! I mean if you want you can have another, but maybe its just mine and Jo's turn and maybe one or two more for Heather. You wouldn't want to take the risk of ruining the perfect family would you:) That is really cute that Brayd decided to pull out his bed all by his big self!

Lyndsi said...

Yeah, I think you should have another one. Its about time! Brayd is almost 2! Don't listen to your sisters. They can have lots of cute babies too! :)

The Key's said...

How cute are your kids?? Fun post! And I say if you want another... you're a great mom! :) haha you'd do wonderful!!

The Key's said...

Thanks for the sweet comment! You've been like a sister to me and you have no idea how much I appreciate you :) And your wonderful family. And yes I am SO excited for Bud!! I am so happy for her :) I hope I for sure see you tomorrow - I can't wait for him to get here!! Let me know as soon as you hear anyhthing! Thx!!

Tobler's said...

Good, I am glad you enjoyed the Fettucine! Thanks for being so sweet. My sister said the cookbooks will be ordered soon so, I will call you and let you know for sure when they will be here.
Your kids are all super cute!
I am good for a playdate whenever! :)

Keisha said...

Thanks that means a lot!!!I love them too. Aaron and Russ are so nice to come get your car washed when you were at the hospital with Christie! I missed seeing you though:)!! Ha ha You are so cute with your sisters!! I love it.

Heather said...

Yeah those pictures are cute! Sure why not pop another one out! You can handle it. Those pictures make me so excited for swimming season. I love the pool and the sun. It's a good thing we live in St. George