Thursday, January 1, 2009

New Years?

New Year's Eve was pretty uneventful this year. I even forgot my camera so I couldn't take pictures of what we did do. We were up in Burley so Aaron could do year-end stuff for his stores up there.
Aaron worked all day. After he got home we went with Aaron's sister and brother-in-law and there two kids to get pizza and go bowling. We then rented a movie for us and the kids then went home. It was actually kind of nice to have it so low-key, and spend it with the kids. I sometimes feel guilty leaving them on holidays to celebrate, but this time we did it with them so we should be good for at least 5 years right? After we got home, we set the kids up to watch their movie then just ended up talking most of the night. I did get a sweet New Year's kiss though:). The next day we headed back to St. George. We just traveled all day.
Nothing too exciting but I still thought I should write just a little.......

No comments: