Friday, February 18, 2011

We Won!

My dad is good at calling in the anniversaries of his kids. Well, we got called in on Wednesday for our anniversary. Then on Friday, my dad called and told us we had won for the week! I was so excited to go pick up the pie and flowers we won and take them to my baby.
I should have taken a picture of Aaron's face when I walked in with flowers and told him they were for him. He looked at me very funny!
He was excited for the pie though!
After I told him I hadn't just spent 25 dollars on some flowers for him and that we won them he was a bit relieved.
HAPPY ANNIVERSARY TO US!

2 comments:

Nielsen Family said...

Happy Anniversary you two!! Really, $25? Those same flowers go for nearly $100 here, and that's if they're in a plastic vase! Congratulations and hope the rest of your special day was wonderful!

Melissa said...

Happy 10 years!