Wednesday, February 16, 2011

A Whole Decade Together!

My baby and I have been married for 10 years now! I can honestly say it's been the best 10 years of my life. However, No, I do not want to go back and do it again.
We work, our relationship works and we are happy!
We have good times together. I do throw stuff, but I'm working on that and trying to be a better wife.
My baby even got me this cute bracelet-with some help from Jo-. It has little charms with my babies names on it.
We spent the afternoon together. Going to lunch, getting Aaron a haircut, seeing a movie then going to dinner.
We are heading to California on Monday for a BRP show and some serious FUN with FRIENDS!! Can't wait.
I love that my baby spoils me, his high maintenance wife!!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!! Wow! 10 years is such an accomplishment! Here's to many, many more :)