Tuesday, March 1, 2011

My Madi is growing TOO fast....

I can't believe my Madison is old enough to get braces! I thought I was a young mom! I'm o.k. with getting old, but I'm not o.k. with my kids getting old. When they get old they will leave me. So Sad!!!
For a couple of months now Madi has been in the process of getting braces.
Before the braces.
She first had to get some spacers, then an expander and now the braces were finally put on.
We started with some glasses and chapstick.
Her lips were getting stretched so she had to lubricate them.
Getting her lips out of the way so they don't pinch her.
So beautiful!
My Madi with braces. She chose pink and purple for the colors
As we were leaving she said, "I like braces, I think they are cute!"
I'm so happy she has confidence and thinks she looks good in braces, because she does!
No, we didn't take the glasses too:)

6 comments:

Heather said...

Madi looks good in everything! She is such a cute girl. She should be confident too, that girl has it all!! I sure love her and I'm glad that she still feels cute!!

Keisha said...

Oh my heck I'm so jealous right now lol!! I've been trying to talk Paul into letting me get braces! Look how cute she looks with braces!! Can't believe she is old enough!!She is growing too fast!

Kali said...

She looks so cute with braces!

Jessica said...

she looks so cute! Madi you so dang gorgeous! love ya tons! How is your knee doing Bonnie?

Melissa said...

Cutest girl in braces EVER!

Unknown said...

Oh the memories :) I can't believe Madi is big enough to get braces already! I hope Dr Simister treats her well! Him and his office were always the best when I saw them haha :)