Friday, March 18, 2011

Sleepover Party!

Aaron and Paul, along with Tim and Brianne decided to make a trip to Denver Colorado to watch BYU enter into the "Sweet 16" and that they did!! They left Friday after work and were to return Sunday before church. As they set off Heather and I were thinking that we should have a sleepover. So, we did!
All I can say is I was with Carter-Heather's 2 month old-for 24 hours straight and I only heard him cry one time! That was at 5 a.m. when he was hungry. He is such a good boy!
We had a make-shift Samurai for dinner and let the kids just play. Moss, Bud, Brenden, Jason, Hailee Mae and Bentley Boy joined for a bit on Friday night. Joanna was having a girls weekend with her friends.
It was good times and relatively relaxing!
The kids saying their "personal prayers"
Cute lil bums.
Ry didn't make it as long as others.
He is my sleeping buddy when Aaron is gone.
As long as I put a pillow in the middle of my bed to divide his side from mine we both sleep well!
We told all the kids that before they could have lunch they needed to have the playroom clean.
We were too lazy to walk up so Ry took this picture to show us how clean it was.....
Yep, looks good to me!
Thanks for the picuture Ry!
We had a good time at our sleepover. The BYU junkies had a good time also. Even after a near hear-attack because of the down to the wire getting of the tickets.
I'd do it again!

4 comments:

Keisha said...

How fun!!:) Thats awesome that the guys went to the game!! It was a very good game:) Paul was going nuts at home. So I can't imagine what he'd be doing if he was at the game. I love all your new posts. Jo's birthday looks like a ton of fun. Thats what me and my sister are doing this weekend:) Fun times! Glad you guys are doing good. Miss you all:)

Unknown said...

CUTE! That sounds like a way fun sleepover :) I check your blog like every day so I feel like I can get in on some of the action I'm missing. So I'm glad you posted a bunch!! Hope Brayd had a good birthday! We will see you soon :)

Heather said...

What a fun night! I love the pictures of all the bums in the air, that is way to cute! Glad you had some company while your baby was gone!!!

Melissa said...

Sounds like a blast. You are such a cute Aunt!