Monday, December 19, 2011

7th Day of Christmas

Madi is now in charge of printing out the paper.
Ryan chose the snowman decoration this time she said:)
Best one yet......
On this day everyone gave me something special!
I got to pick a day for Aaron to take off of work.
Madi will tickle me anytime I ask her to for a full day!
Porter said he would do the dishes for 2 days for me.
Ry said he would tickle my head:)
He's so cute!!
And Brayd said he would do anything I ask him to for a full day!
Yeah right!!
Along with this little surprise came some gift cards to Kohl's!
Merry Christmas to me!!
Thanks to my whole family!
They are the best EVER!!!!

1 comment:

Melissa said...

So glad you are back to blogging! I miss seeing what you are up to! Miss you guys. Now I need to get my butt in gear and post!:)