Saturday, December 24, 2011

Christmas Eve 2011

This year for Christmas Eve Aaron and I decided to stay home and start our own little traditions. Holidays get so hectic and my mom's house is just that. So, we had a little fondue, read a little paper that our Bishop put together of the different versions of the Christmas Story, watched a movie the kids got, and opened Christmas jammies.
Enjoying our deliciousness!!
Aaron enjoyed it too.
I'm thinking Porter enjoyed the chocolate a little too much!
Not really sure who took this picture, but my Brayd is a cute little man!
Adorable Bum's.
The boys.
And the girls.
Hopefully 3 of us:)
I definitely don't regret staying home. It was awesome to spend time with just us.
I think there is enough of us to have a good time!
Santa was on his way!!

No comments: