Tuesday, July 24, 2012

24th Of July...

This year on the 24th of July we had some big plans to go to the Washington City Softball Fields and watch some fireworks. My little family went to dinner at Pizza Factory and on the way home I had a good idea to rollerblade-this is ALL uphill and HARD!! I pushed Bentley and Brayd, Jo pushed Hailee  and the older kids rode their bikes. It was definitely a workout for Jo and I both but so so worth it! 
Tivi stayed home with dad. We didn't really think about what we were going to do with the kids bikes when the fireworks were over. We figured out a plan....Joanna, Moss and I would ride the bikes home. So, after the fireworks we jumped on the bikes and rode home. I felt like a teenager again. It was good times:)
When the fireworks were over we went back to our house, ate popcorn and did some flowers, sparklers, worms and pop its.
 We had great fun.
 Brayd doing the sparklers.....
 Not even burning his hands:)
 My baby Tivi and I.
 Porter was our official firework starter.
He did such a good job at entertaining us!
 Oh, Tivi got so so mad!
She's still a good girl.
 Porter helping Madi out....
Madi being so patient and eating her popcorn:)
 Oh No, some kind of mishap but this is the only picture we got of Ry.
He was there.
 Helping out my Ry.
It makes me happy that He still needs me:)
 Yes, he's THIS cool!
 And THIS cool:)

 I found another picture of Ry. He must have been too busy eating his popcorn to do any fireworks!
 Bentley Boy with his sparkler.
 Grandma was in charge of serving up the popcorn. She did such a good job and kept the babies plenty full of it:)
There's Ry again!
 Still eating....
 Oh Brayd!! He's such a good boy.
Grandpa was such a good helper with all the fireworks.
He didn't even get angry:)
Happy 24th of July! 

No comments: