Sunday, July 29, 2012

My Sweet Tivoli Fae.....

Wow, at times these last 7 weeks have flown by, other times it seems to last forever-like the days she will only nap if I am laying next to her.....skin to skin:) I told them no skin to skin in the hospital because I just think it is so gross! I don't like cuddling with all the stuff that comes with the cuddling part. Well, Tivi certainly is not being deprived of that now. This girl loves to cuddle and will go only about an hour without needing to be fed and cuddled. 
When people ask how she is I have to say she is good because she sleeps at night. There have only been about 3 nights where she has woke up in the night and actually stayed awake. Tivi sleeps in my bed with Aaron and I. I make up a pillow barrier between her and Aaron then sleep next to her with a pillow between the edge of the bed and me, that way I can switch back and forth as needed in the night. I know alot of people don't agree with the whole laying your baby in bed with you but I don't agree with not getting any sleep!! This way I can check on her when I wake up without having to get out of bed:) 
As for the days......my baby isn't the best sleeper. My Madi will carry her around while I get my housework done in the morning time. The silly girl has one little issue though.....she will not take a bottle. This is NOT a good thing at all!! Silly girl just wants to cuddle. 
The kids are just now starting to really love on her. She started smiling at us at 5 weeks which is super early compare to my other kids. I thought that was way to early so I had my sisters watch her and asked if it was a "real" smile. They said it was so it is!! 
This little girl really does bring this house so much joy! Aaron probably would not agree but I think the positive WAY outweighs the negative-high stress. 
I love my baby girl, Tivi!!

No comments: