Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Halloween Festivities....

Oh Halloween! I shouldn't dislike it so much but I do!
However, I do support my kids...
The Halloween parade at school.
My little Brayd led the whole parade!
Such a cute boy!
Ry being a motor man.
Porter's teacher, Mr. Bluemel was a wizard!
Porter a moto man also!
My Madi was a Masquerade.
Aaron even took the kids trick or treating-we didn't last year because this beautiful baby was making me sick.....
Tivi is getting so good at sitting up!
Ossie kept attacking her.
She would even lean into the kisses from Os.
I love the hat and my beautiful baby's face!
More and more pictures.
Cute smiles.
I just can't get enough.
Laughing and drooling.
My baby and I!
Too many pictures?
Cute Tongue!
And they all came back!
Happy as could be!
sorting out all the candy
I love all my babies!!

No comments: