Friday, October 26, 2012

Piano Recital!

Halloween time means piano recital time too! My kids have the best teacher!! Madison is getting really good. I am so proud of her. She loves the piano, I never have to ask her to practice and at 10 years old she is playing songs out of the Hymn Book. The real one, not simplified. She has inspired me:)
Porter still complains once in a while about practicing but I just have to ask him if he wants to be able to play cool songs. He then remembers he does and keeps practicing. Ry just started taking lessons in September and I am happy to say he is a self motivator so I don't have to ask him constantly to practice. 
Dirt bike riders with a pirate and a masquerade. 
Very cute! All of them:)
Ry could even play with his helmet on.
Well done Ry!
Grandpa, Aaron, Tivi and Dr. Lunt:)
Jason was cute to hold Brayd on his lap....Brayd had to dress up too!
And My excellent Madi.
Bowing for us all!
Porter, Ry and Hailee Mae.
Grandma and I just a watching....Aaron thought I dressed up as an inmate.
Rude!
Porter could do his with his helmet also!
My Proud Porter!
My Tivi Baby is just so so cute!
Tivi and her dad....
The program.
Thanks to Heather for being such a good teacher and making learning fun for our sweet little ones. I get so excited to see their progress every year and know that they will be good piano players someday. The Hymns is all I ask they know how to play. 

No comments: