Thursday, October 11, 2012

Tivi at 4 months!

Ah my little sissy is growing up so fast.....She loves to suck on her arm, is drooling everywhere, and is just the most smiley little thing ever!! 
At her 4 month checkup she is 15 lbs.(75%)
and is 25 inches tall (75%). 
I almost forgot to take a picture at 4 months so at 10:00 p.m. I woke her up to get these pictures.....
Loves the arm!
This just shows how happy she is. She even went right back to sleep after taking the pictures. She just needs one thing:) Yep, to be eating and this girl STILL won't take a bottle! She is such a silly girl. 
I have almost 2 GALLONS of breast milk in the freezer that will be bad in 2 months. 
However, I will take no bottle over an ornery, sad baby.
We love our Tivi.....Porter asks me everyday.....
"Mom, why is Tivi just so cute?"
He loves his sister along with Ry, Brayd and Madi!
Happy 4 Months Baby!!

No comments: