Monday, March 3, 2008

My baby Ry

I guess I am back, I might could get use to this! First of all I have to say I am so glad that Aaron is on his way home! I know, I am a baby when it comes to him leaving. I just hate to be alone, it might be my biggest fear EVER!!
Today I was outside running on my little track in the backyard-trying to get in shape for swimsuit season-Madison and Porter were watching Dora, Brayden was sleeping and Ryan was outside with me riding his bike. In the middle of my running I noticed Ryan going inside the house. I figured he was just going to be with Madison and Porter. After I was done outside I went in the house and asked where Ryan was. Madison or Porter didn't know. So, I walked around looking and calling for him, when I got to the door by the garage I heard him say, "I am outside mom." Now, this is the garage where our cars are parked, my big 'ol bus and Aaron's baby! As I walked out into the garage I held my breath as I heard the door on Aaron's Lexus beeping, and I saw the head and taillights were on. I rounded the Yukon and saw Ry standing there with the green container of turtle car wax. I looked at Ryan and he said, "mom, I'm cleaning dad's car." Sure enough there was wax all over the driver side of the car. He even had a towel to wipe it with. Ryan loves his dad and I guess he just wanted to surprise Aaron with a clean car for when he got back from his little business trip.











My cute little sister came over and helped me put this picture on so here it is.....I did however, take the picture after I made sure it all came off so you can't see how good of a job he did:) I was a little
NERVOUS.

2 comments:

Jason and Joanna said...

Haha! Oh my gosh! Ry is so cute! I can totally see him doing that, I can't stop laughing! When I come over for lunch today I will show you how to post a picture of it. Ry is one of the cutest boys ever! I love your babies!

Lyndsi said...

Holy crap! At least it was Ryan doing it! :) He's so cute. I'm glad he'll be a part of our family in 20 years! :)