Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Addicted?

Ok, so I may just be addicted to blogging, but I think it might be the coolest thing ever! After we brushed teeth, read scriptures and said prayers I told my babies they could play upstairs until it was bedtime. So, I'm up here on the computer and I hear Madison and Porter talking. I don't remember anything before
Madison says, " French Fries will make you fat, so I try not to eat very many."
To which Porter replies, "Oh, will nuggets make you fat?"
"They aren't healthy, so I will have a lean pocket." Says Madison
"Ok." Says Porter "I will have an apple."
"That's good, an apple a day will keep the doctor away!" Answers Madison

Can you tell what I eat for lunch? My poor kids are caught right in the middle of my crazy eating habits! Madison just came to show me how they are exercising (doing the leg movements from 8 minute buns.) Porter was right behind her telling me they are working out! I love this! It really is amazing how much they pay attention to what is going on. I love those kids!

2 comments:

Jason and Joanna said...

Good job! Your babies are so cute! That is way funny about Madi and Porty- I guess you don't have to worry about them getting fat!

Your boys are way cute- all matching and stuff! haha! I wonder how long you can do that until they think it's weird that they all look like triplett's! haha!

Good job on your blogging- you are doing a great job, your babies are way too cute.

Christie Moss and Brenden said...

That is so funny! I am a little worried about what my kids are going to catch on to. I have never had to be an example really, being the youngest at all. I bet my kids will start quoting "Friends" lines non stop and will probably fall down a lot like me! Nice work on the outfits , its funny how they all look different thought. Some peoples kids look the exact same and yeah I don't think yours do...