Sunday, March 23, 2008

HAPPY EASTER!

Easter is such a nice and relaxing day! It is nice to be able to reflect on Christ and the Atonement without getting into too much worry about presents, like I tend to do around Christmas time. I know this is my fault, but it just gets a little crazy!
However, I do have to admit that the joy on my babies faces is worth all the stress in the world. I just really hope they are understanding the reasoning behind all the celebrations. I need to start being a lot better about that. In fact, I believe that is what our family home evening lesson will be on tomorrow night. Better late then never huh?
Brayden's basket was under the sofa table.
Ryan's basket was in the dishwasher!
Porter's basket was in the toy basket!
Madison's basket was in with the garbage sacks!
And Aaron's basket was in the laundry room! I made a deal with Aaron that he could just buy me some clothes and we would call it good for Easter. He gladly agreed!
Aaron and the kids went out to try out Porter's new bike he got with his money from his birthday. Porter was on the front pegs, Madison on the back ones and of course Brayd on Aaron's lap. They loved it!
And of course...........Mr. Independent rode his own bike!


Aaron's and Madison's outfits matched so I took a picture of them for Easter Sunday.

The boys and I didn't match so much, but I thought I would throw a picture of us in anyway!
HAPPY EASTER!!!

2 comments:

Christie Moss and Brenden said...

Sweet post! Good job on putting two more on there. I love to read them. Although I am usually there for the event it's nice to read afterwards to. Brayden looks so cute in his car seat! All the other kids look way cute in their easter clothes!

Jason and Joanna said...

Happy Easter to you... a few days late... anyway- you have been tagged. Go to my blog and you will see the instructions there. I bet y'all will come up with better ones than I did. So good luck!