Friday, April 11, 2008

FUN, FUN DAY!

Happy Birthday Madison!

On April 11, 2008 we celebrated my baby girl Madison's 6th Birthday. It is always so amazing how fast little ones grow up! She is such a good helper with her 3 little brothers and I really don't know if or how I would manage without her. When we found out we were having our 3rd boy I went to Madison and said, " Madison, what are we going to do with 3 boys?" To which she replied, "RAISE EM!" Good thinkin' Madison! I can tell you that raising them is exactly what she is doing. In fact, at times I have to get after her for thinking she is my mom too!

After we picked Madison up from school we went to Pizza Factory for lunch. Madison got her own 6 pizza for her birthday. It was DELICIOUS!!
For Madison's birthday we rode our bikes/walked on the trail behind Barefoot. It was a lot of fun. This is how it ended.....Madison riding her bike, with Brayden and Porter in the stroller. We took Porter's bike but this is why Porter was not riding it in the end....

Aaron needed to ride it to give Ry a ride on his shoulders. It was pretty cute! Ryan did ride his bike probably about a mile. But, he just couldn't make it back. We had a lot of fun on the ride and decided Aaron needs to buy his own bike. Porter wasn't too happy that he couldn't ride his.

Has anyone seen this candy before? Aaron's mom sent it to Madison as part of her birthday package which I thought was so nice of her! The kids loved them. They are little candies that are fizzy and about the size of tiny tarts. They come in this cute little bottle. The kids were pretending that they were their "special vitamins." (that is what we call the kids flouride) Anyway, Brayden wakes up while they are playing their little game and wants some. So, not thinking anything of it I give him some and he keeps wanting more and more. He ends up eating about ten of them.
Aaron and I were planning on taking Madison and Porter out to Samurai for Madison's birthday dinner, so Joanna and Jason came over to baby-sit. As I was leaving I told Joanna that he had just been being a little fussy and his burps smelled REALLY bad! So watch out! So we leave. Just as I am about to eat my yummy salad at Samurai I get this text that had a picture and read.....Joanna wants to know what you fed Brayden because she is now wearing it! I felt SO bad. We hurried and ate our meal and came home. I went upstairs to find Brayden cuddled up to Joanna with his stomach bloated and hard. It was so sad! I called Doctor Moss. I love Doctor Moss. I told him I had fed him all those candies and the doc told me to feed him lots of water and protein and he would throw up and poop it all out. Just after I got off the phone with him Brayd had a big 'ol blow-out. This is why I love Doctor Moss, he knows exactly what he is talking about. His diagnosis is right EVERY time! After we cleaned him all up we put him in the bath and I'm not kidding you he let out the longest gas bubble I have ever heard. It lasted for at least 5 seconds! After that one he released a couple of more but they were only about 2 seconds long. It was the funniest thing and seriously his tummy was a lot softer after that! By the end of the night he was feeling a lot better and his tummy was pretty much back to normal size. The point of my story?

DO NOT FEED YOUR BABY THESE CANDIES!!


Due to the craziness of the night Madison had an ice cream sandwich for her cake and ice cream. I felt bad but she loved it!

Happy Birthday to Madison!

2 comments:

Christie Moss and Brenden said...

That picture of Aaron and Ryan is so cute! I guess you just could of called mom...because I guess it was pretty much "just bubbles". I am glad Madison had a good birthday. She is a way good "Mom", today before you guys got home she was chasing all your boys around trying to get them to change their clothes. It was really funny!

Jason and Joanna said...

This is a birthday I will NEVER forget! :)