Monday, April 28, 2008

We Made lt On The Lake This Time!

So, since our supposed to be fun day of boating was filled with a fun day of swimming on Saturday we thought we would try the lake again on Monday. We watched the news on Sunday night and saw that it wasn't going to be windy until Wednesday this week. We called my brother and asked if he wanted to go boating. The first thing he said was, "what about the wind?" We assured him it wouldn't be windy, so he agreed. The weather was beautiful!

Russ, Porter, Aaron and Madison were so excited to be on the lake!

While everyone was in the back of the boat Ry took the drivers seat. Pushing the buttons is for sure the best part of sitting at the wheel.

Aaron was a little bit of a girl and wore half of a wet-suit. But, he still got behind the boat and did a little surfing. (Unlike Russ, or myself of course. I never do, I just soak up the sun!)

Porter was a little unsure about surfing at first, but once Russ grabbed him and handed him to Aaron he got use to it and he really enjoyed it. He did it about three different times. Good Job Porter!!!

Aaron was the scared one in this picture. He thought for sure both him and Ry were going to end up falling in the water. Thank goodness they didn't. Ry was happy to get back in the boat.

My cautious baby girl, Madison even got out there -she's a little competitive. There's no way she would let Porter get all the praise for surfing and her get none! It will be interesting raising those two.

I guess surfing wore Ry out! I love when my babies fall to sleep on me.

Just when Ry woke up and we were heading back to the dock, Brayd fell asleep. That was a long day in the sun but we had such a good time!

After all the fun in the sun we had Family Home Evening with some friends. The kids wanted Aaron give them a ride around the track on Porters bike.
This is what we got....

At first, Aaron put Ryan on his shoulders and told him to hang on. Then, Aaron started driving all crazy. As soon as Aaron got the bike under control, and stopped laughing he told us that Ry put his two little hands right over Aaron's eyes. Then the rest of us couldn't stop laughing, it was too funny!

2 comments:

Lyndsi said...

Dang your a hottie Bonnie! :) I'm glad it wasn't windy... I hate the wind. Go Madison for beating the boys! :)

Jason and Joanna said...

Haha! That is so funny that Ry put his fingers over Aarons eyes. Good job to Madi, Porty, and Ry to be daring enough and surf with Aaron! I think you should put Madi's video on here. Maybe I can be better at helping you with that then I was with the whole tagging thing?