Saturday, April 26, 2008

HERE COMES SUMMER!

So, sometimes I get a little behind on my blogging, so I just back date everything and pretend like I am on top of things, but.......I'm not! So, let's pretend it's Saturday April 26th and we tried to go to the lake today. My family and our good friend Nicole, who should be our nanny, started out at 11:45 a.m. The weather was beautiful and we were going to have a great day at Sand Hollow Reservoir. Just when we started going up the main road to the lake it got SO windy out. We continued on and got in the boat prep line, loaded the kids in the boat and were ready. It was still so windy but we really wanted to be on the lake. Aaron backed the boat in the water and came to get in the boat. He looked at me and said, "do we really want to do this?" I told him I would do whatever. We decided to try a different lake.
To make a this long story shorter, 2 hours later we ended up swimming with Jill, Chloe and Mia in Sunbrook! We could have drove to Lake Powell! Anyway, we had a really good time and are so glad they let us come crash their peaceful party. Sorry Jill!

Aaron played with Madison and Porter in the pool, they had so much fun. Porter talked about it for the next two days.

Nicole was so cute to just hang out with Ry and Brayd. They are still getting use to swimming so are a little timid, but Nicole just sat next to them while I soaked up some sun! AHHHHH! I'm pretty sure I need a Nanny.

Although we didn't end up at the lake we still had a really fun day!
Thanks again Jill and Nicole.

1 comment:

Jill said...

Yah, thanks a lot for crashing our party! It was fun, we'll have to do it again.