Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Adventurous 2

Tonight while I was making dinner Ry came in and asked me to put his helmet on. So, not thinking much of it I did. Porter was outside riding his motorcycle while Aaron was playing on the computer and Madison was doing homework. Brayd was just wondering-so I thought!
About 20 minutes after Ry had asked me to put his helmet on Aaron came in the house and proceeded to tell me of how my two boys had escaped through the gate to the front yard on this little Rhino. Aaron found them about a quarter of a mile down 20 East looking like this.....

For those of you who do not know, 20 East is a pretty busy road. When Aaron got to him Ry said he was going to grandma's to check on Junior and Daisy! These are my parents two beagle dogs. Aaron told him that he was not supposed to go in the front yard on the Rhino. Ry said,
"But dad, I had my helmet on."
Oh, my baby Ry!
Him and Brayd even had their seatbelts on. At least they are safe huh?
I just can't keep from laughing as I think of Ry driving a battery powered Rhino and Brayd riding co-pilot heading down the road! Aaron said a lady stopped to talk to them, but she didn't know them and Aaron got to her to explain before she called DCFS on us!
This is the first of our babies escaping. I hope the last one too!

7 comments:

Jason and Joanna said...

haha, i would have loved to be driving down the rd and seeing them. haha!! that is way too funny!

Melissa said...

That is so hilarious! I would have loved to have found them in the act!

The Key's said...

Oh my - I cant stop laughing!! How hilarious would that have been to see these cute little boys in a tiny rhino going 2 mph down 20 e!! Bonnie your kids are way too cute :)

Keisha said...

Bonnie!HAHA I can't stop laughing about your comment! Let me know if the fighting naked works! Yes you know me pretty dang good I do need my sleep!!! One week and I'll be married how crazy!

Keisha said...

Oh and I forgot to tell you how stinking cute your posts are! I can't believe your Ry and Brayd! Just cruisin to grandma Nancys to check on the dogs! How funny!

paulnheather said...

That is really funny!! You should have given them the Ensign and they could have gone home teaching too!

Nielsen Family said...

Oh my!!! I can't believe they did that & of course they are just fine! Thanks for the laugh!