Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Monkey Man!

So, I got a Monkey Man! Within two hours Brayden had.....

Gotten high-centered on the counter while trying to sharpen a pencil

Got stuck on the laundry room counter while trying to get his clothes

And climbed into the fridge trying to get some string cheese

The craziest thing he did was climbed to the top of the stairs. On the outside of the railing. Crazy Man! I wish I would have gotten a picture but I would have felt really bad if he would have fallen while trying to get the camera.

He is just at the climbing age I guess.....I should send him to live with Uncle Moss!

2 comments:

Christie Moss and Brenden said...

If you want to trade straight up right now its a deal:)

The Key's said...

haha Bud!! You make me laugh :) I honestly can't believe how big Brayd is Bonnie - he is honestly so dang cute!!