Sunday, March 22, 2009

Happy Birthday Porter Man!

Sometimes I wonder why I did this to myself and had 3 of my babies birthdays all within 20 days. That's a lot of partying, but also ALOT of moneys!
Porter was very excited for his birthday this year.

He got lots of fun stuff and treats. He loved his scuba gear and his knee pads, elbow pads and wrist guards the best.

When Porter got home from school he decided to go to Pizza Factory for lunch so he could get his "6" pizza.

He thought it was pretty cool that he could turn it into a "9" also.

Poor Madison was at school so she couldn't join us for this part of the day but all the rest of the boys were there? That always makes for an interesting lunch.

Porter is enjoying that sucker way too much!

Aaron had to finish one of Porter's presents while he was at school so after lunch we gave him his last present

Porter LOVED his bike jump!
Good job for making those Aaron and Russ! That is what Russ and Aaron did for "Work" the day before Porter's birthday.

When Madison got out of school we took some friends and went to Fiesta Fun Center.
They were a good bunch of kids!

Patiently waiting for their turn on the bumper boats .

Porter was a good big brother and let Ry tag-a-long with him on the boats.

Out of all the kids the poor girls got hammered the most with the water.
They were good sports about it.

We then headed over to the cars, they went like 2 miles an hour but they were fun.

Ry was even big enough to do these by himself. He was VERY happy about that.

And.....the girls!

We ended up with SO many tickets. I think between all of us there was like 900!

Aaron even got in on all the fun. Yes, I do think he is pretty cute!

I think the kids all enjoyed their time at Fiesta Fun!

We then headed over to McDonald's to enjoy some nuggets and french fries...a hamburger for Corbin.

The Girls again....with Aaron!

I had to take a picture of this because it is a very rare occasion. All of Porter's friends had gone off to the playland but Porter was enjoying his food a little too much for that. I guess it's not that weird because it's ice cream, but he was still passing up play time.
I am so thankful for Porter and for the sweet boy that he is. He does get out of control at times but he is a very loving, cuddly little boy.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY PORTER
I LOVE YOU!

2 comments:

The Key's said...

Bonnie I can't believe your kids are getting so big! And for a few days you have two six year olds! Crazy :) Porter's a cute boy -- he was so funny on the phone when I called him on his birthday - he made me laugh so hard! And I'm glad he had a good birthday! Looks like he had LOTS of fun (I'm glad he liked the bike jimp - I know Russ had fun making it lol)

Jason and Joanna said...

haha, i just have to laugh. what a cute boy porter is! happy birthday porter! but im wondering... where is brayd? ;)