Thursday, April 2, 2009

A Swim Day For Us!

Porter has been asking to try out his new "scuba gear" he got for his birthday so we all headed over to Summit.

I'm hoping that by the end of the summer Brayd and Ry venture over to the not-so-shallow part of the pool. I guess time will tell.

Brayd just likes to turn the wheels.

I found my "fish!" Porter really does love to swim and he is so good at it. It directs his energy in a good way.

Porter was cute to hold Brayd in the hot tub and walk around singing him a song. He really is a good big brother!

As we were unloading the car from swimming Brayd found something better to do...

I really do wonder why he loves to climb so much. This would be scary to me. Him and Porter just don't have real fear. Boys will be Boys!

Not even 2 hours later I found Brayd like this....

I really do love my boys and they make life SO exciting!
I'm ok with a house full of boys.

3 comments:

Lyndsi said...

He definitely is a little monkey! They are so cute though.

Jason and Joanna said...

oh brayd.... haha! that is a good big brother of porter. i think between swimming and riding you might be able to keep porter pretty entertained. but i think those are more spring/summer activities- what about winter?

Nielsen Family said...

He looks so little, I can't believe he's such a big climber! I imagine you handle those boys very well & they are blessed to have you as their mom!