Friday, April 10, 2009

Another Trip to Vegas

Aaron's parents invited us to Vegas so, the spontaneous girl that I am (I'm finally getting back to it now that my babies are growing up and getting easier) packed us up and headed down. Aaron's grandparents came also which was very fun and we are so thankful Grandpa Payne is still with us and in good health!
We headed down on Wednesday night. We checked in to the Trendwest, had some nasty dinner from the food court (what do you expect right?) and did some shopping.

I think Brayd and Grandpa Payne felt the same about shopping-Not so excited but trying to be good boys.
We got some cute stuff so it was worth it.

The next day Aaron needed to go over to Pahrump to work so the rest of us went to Treasure Island for a buffet. I'm not a huge buffet person so that was the most expensive Raisin Bran I've EVER had! I do think the kids got their moneys worth, especially because Brayd and Ry were free. Aaron's dad made a comment that I have to agree with. He said "Go back in 10 years when all your boys are grown. Then you'll get your money back!" How true is that?

In order to avoid a big tip fee we had to sit seperately. We weren't too far apart so it wasn't bad. Grandma and Grandpa got stuck with Ry and Porter.

The rest of us sat together. Madison loved the food. She is surely my little girl. Brayd is a good poser for the camera.

Porter's favorite part was of course the donuts. I don't know which one he loved more, the fact that he got donuts for breakfast, or that I let him have as many as he wanted...
Probably both!

Brayden also enjoyed his donut.

HE IS SO CUTE!

As soon as our tummy's were all full we went back to spend the rest of the day at the pool.

Sorry about the dark picture but I had to document Ry's comment.
On our way back Ry was sitting in the back with me. Both grandpa's were in the front and the grandma's were in the middle seat. As we were driving Ry say's, "There are lots of grandma's and grandpa's in here!"

I was a little slow getting to this pool but when I did get there I found Ry and Porter in these little pots. Grandma doesn't care, but Grandpa about had a heart attack when he saw them.

Porter will always keep us entertained

Ry will always have a good stunt-man to keep him entertained

Brayd loved to let Grandma pull him around the pool while he kicked back and relaxed!

That night we went to The Cheesecake Factory for dinner. It was good food but took way too long to get it.

Madison loves to hang out with her Aunt Ashley. I think Ashley loves Madison too. Ashley was Madison's age when Madison was born. Crazy! Here they are with their Grandma Payne. I should have got Aaron's mom in this picture too.

I think Brayd is a LITTLE like me. I was just taking this picture of Ry with Grandma and Brayd stuck his big face in front of the camera and opened his mouth.

I really like this picture. We are so thankful that they are happy, healthy and TOGETHER!

Madison got sang to for her birthday. It was very cute and she picked Peanut Butter Cheesecake for her dessert.
Madison is one beautiful girl!

After we got home from dinner Aaron thought he was So So sick.

And so did the babies!

We had a good time in Vegas and are glad Aaron's parents invited us to come along to spend time with them and Grandpa and Grandma Payne.

No comments: