Saturday, April 11, 2009

My Baby Madison Turned 7!

I can't believe how my baby girl has grown up right before my eyes! 7 years ago I was just learning how to be a mom. Now I'm an expert!:) Don't ya think? Well, maybe an expert at making them but not so much raising the monkeys!
A tradition I carried on from Aaron's mom is decorating for each birthday and opening up presents first thing in the morning. Madison ended up with a lot more treats then presents this year, but really, what does a 7 year old NEED?

Every girl needs a birthday outfit right? She looks SO cute!

Aaron just started taking pictures of me saying that he just wanted to. So, I had to document this special moment.

Madison was cute to let her brothers open her presents with her.

She got some fun stuff.

We then went to McDonald's for some breakfast......

I still love my Raisin Bran!

We did a little shopping in the middle of the day then went to the "Hannah Montana" movie. The kids really enjoyed it and we had a lot of fun. We left Brayd with Joanna but took the rest of them.
After the movie we were ready for some dinner, so where else would we go but the Pizza Factory for the famous "7"

Madison enjoyed her "7" and almost ate the whole thing!

This was one side of the table...

And this the other.
I feel bad that the older kids are sitting so far away from us. I guess they have become independent. We really do love them just as much as the babies.
PROMISE!

That night we went shopping AGAIN! Poor Madison, one day she will love to shop all day on her birthday, just maybe not when she's 7.

We finally got home that night at about 8:00. We were all worn out and Madison wanted to blow her candle out on a sugar cookie from the mall. So we let her. Remember....we are all pretty burned out on cake and ice cream after having 5 birthdays in less than a month with Madison's being the last.

After Madison blew out hers the boys each had to blow one out on their cookies also.

The Family-Aaron. With their cookies.
They were YUMMY!

A good end to the night was filling plastic eggs with candy for the Easter Bunny to hide. The whole color of the eggs is WAY to much work right now. More color ends up being spilled then coloring the eggs. Maybe next year.....

I hope my baby Madison had a good birthday! I am so thankful for her and for the good girl she is. She is such a BIG helper. I really don't know what I would do without her help. She is super mature for her age which sometimes is sad, but more times than not I love it!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MADISON,
I LOVE YOU!!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Keisha said...

Madison is so pretty and growing up so fast!All of your kids are growing up too fast! Such a cute family:)

Lyndsi said...

Well, it seems like your baby girl isn't a baby anymore! Sniff sniff! She is so dang cute though. I don't know many people that do want to shop ALL day on their birthday... Maybe half a day- but you are a mad woman!

Jason and Joanna said...

YAY for Madison's 7th birthday!! I can't believe how old she is getting!! I'm just glad that she is such a great example to my little baby girl :) Happy Birthday Madi!

Christie Moss and Brenden said...

Pretty sure you will NEVER dye eggs at your house but you can pretend you will do it next year.

The Key's said...

Happy Birthday Madison! :) You have such a beautiful girl -- I can't believe how big she's getting. And she's such a sweetheart. I'm glad she had such a fun Birthday!