Sunday, April 12, 2009

Easter Time!

;
I quite like Easter. It is a good time to reflect on what our Savior has done for us. Sometimes Christmas is a little overwhelming but Easter is a bit more low-key. It's fun to still celebrate but not too much!
This year it was a little stressful having Madison's birthday the day before but we did manage to pull everything off and everyone seemed pretty happy with their findings.
The Easter Bunny hid the candy eggs that we had filled Saturday night in the house. Then the sweet little bunny hid some eggs with money in them outside. Madison found the "big" money egg and she was pretty excited about that.
I didn't get any pictures of the egg part of the hung-I was video taping- however, I did get the basket part.
Brayden found his basket where the books go.

Ry found his in the vacuum closet.

Porter's was behind the entertainment center.

Madison's was in a washer.

And Aaron's was in the bottom of the pantry mixed in with some water bottles. I was pretty proud that it took him a little while to actually find it once in the pantry.

The kids each got a pair of sunglasses, some flip-flops/shoes, a beach towel, a shirt, some water toys, and some goggles.
They looked so cute that I wanted to take a picture of them. I kept asking them to just stand still but all they would do was "pose" so Aaron told me to just start taking pictures. I am very glad I did because this is what I got....
I LOVE IT!
Yep, the story of my life. 3 CRAZY boys and 1 ANGEL girl.
After their craziness was let loose they stood for a "normal" picture.

I really love my babies, I just don't know what I would do if I didn't have them. They bring so much happiness, craziness, stress, love and joy into our lives.
HAPPY EASTER!

3 comments:

The Key's said...

Such cute babies Bonnie!! I love reading your posts :) Yesterday at the family pictures I turned to your mom and said -- You have to feel so proud - you have such a beautiful family! Really though - you guys are all just the cutest! :)

Jason and Joanna said...

looks like y'all had a fantastic Easter!! Did the Easter Bunny forget to hide your basket?

Mitzi said...

Oh my goodness... what cute kiddos... It looks like you have such a wonderful family who keeps you on your toes (it's more fun that way) :)