Friday, April 24, 2009

Porter's School Project

For school Porter had to make something out of recyclable stuff! Well, I'm not too good at this so I put Aaron in charge of this project. I told Aaron about it Wednesday and it didn't get done until Friday morning of course. I was very thankful he did it, I had NO idea what to do, this is the reason Aaron was in charge.
So, the good idea Porter and Aaron came up with was to make a book cover that was cool! This way they were not only putting recyclable products to use, but were also protecting a book. They used Gatorade lids for the wheels and a brown paper bag for the book cover-it brought back memories of high school.

I thought it turned out very cute and Porter was very proud and happy with the finished product. Aaron was such a good helper and very patient through the whole process. Even after waking up at 7:30 A.M.!
Good Porter and Aaron!
Very Cute!

3 comments:

Jason and Joanna said...

i think that was very creative. good job aaron and porter! quite impressive! i remember brown paper bag book covers... back in the day.

The Key's said...

haha oh i guess this is a walk down memory lane for all of us :) I remember those too! Good work Porter and Aaron! That is one VERY cool book cover!!

CLUFF FAMILY said...

Good thinkin. Very cute!