Saturday, May 2, 2009

Saturday Night With Tuff and Trini

I don't know many 25 year old dudes that would be willing to hang out with 7, 6, 3, and 2 year olds on a Saturday Night. However, I do know 1 and that is my Sweet Brother Tuffness. Aaron really wanted to go down to Super Cross in Vegas this weekend, so after arguing for like 2 weeks straight about this I finally gave in and my Sweet Sis-in-law Trini volunteered to watch my kids for like 12 hours straight while we went down. Trini ended up having to work for a while so Tuff took it all on for about 5 hours. He even picked up my dry cleaning.
While we were watching the races I got a picture that looked somewhat like this....

At first I was a little bit confused until I figured out that this was my backyard with a blow-up screen set up. The kids LOVED it!

Look how happy they are!

They all seemed to have a great time!

Thanks SO much Tuff and Trini!
You sure know how to make a night FUN!

2 comments:

Jason and Joanna said...

looks like a fun time!! way to be creative tuff- i think he might be the favorite now.

The Key's said...

That looks like a blast! I still couldn't believe they did that when you showed me the picture at Supercross! I thought - how cool is that? Your kids are probably loving it! :) That's a nice aunt and uncle! Good job Timmy and Trini!