Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Madison's 1st Grade Program

So, My baby girl is growing up SO fast, she had her first grade program today. Their them was "Patriotism." She wore her 4th of July outfit from last year. She was showing a little leg, but she looked so dang cute! They sang lots of patriotic songs and did hand movements to alot of them. Brayden loved the actions and would join in. He is So Dang CUTE! On the last song they told us to join in on the last verse-they actually sang the first verse 3 times-. I heard this deep voice singing and it kinda caught me off guard. I looked over and Aaron was just a singin' away. It was way cute!

All I have to say is Madison is BEAUTIFUL!!

Madison is such a rule follower. I kept trying to get her to look at me but apparently her teacher had told her to look at the director the whole time, but she thought we were funny.

Each class said a part. I don't remember what she said, but this is her saying it.

They held up these plates during one of the songs, I think it looks pretty cool. Especially with the flag in the background.

Here she is doing the actions, I'm pretty sure Brayd was doing this also.

OOOOhhhh, look at those legs.

Aaron and his Boys!


Madison's Biggest Fan Club!

And the rest of the family that came to support. Heather wasn't there, but that is because I didn't let her know about it. My other sisters just live so close and they have nothing better to do than come watch my kids sing:) I hope you aren't offended Heather, but I figured I wouldn't add anymore to your plate.

Aaron is so proud of Madison. One of the things Madison would do in class was every Monday she would do weekend news. Well, the first weekend news consisted of "I went shopping". Not too surprising huh? Which took up about 1/4 of a line. The last weekend news she did was 20 lines Long! Good job Baby Girl!

Miss Dutson was Madison's first grade teacher. She is such an awesome lady. I helped at Madison's class twice a week so I got to know her pretty well. She has TONZ of patience and is such a happy person. She was the PERFECT teacher for Madison, so calm and kind to her students. I know Madison just loved Miss Dutson and will be sad to leave her class, but she is getting bigger:(

Here we all are. Aaron even left work in Hurricane to come to Madison's program. What a good daddy!
He must have an awesome boss!

I can't believe how big my kids are getting, but I guess time has to go on and my babies have to grow up!

4 comments:

Jason and Joanna said...

ya, i can't believe how big madi is getting. it is unreal to me. your baby girl is growing up- but just as you said, time has to go on. madi did a great job and she looked oh so beautiful!

The McInnes Family said...

Rude! Yes I am offended that you didn't tell me. Just kidding. I probably was busy at the time. Good Job Madison! You are a pretty big girl!

The Key's said...

I can't believe how fast your little girl is growing up either! And she just keeps on getting more and more beautiful! Congrats Madison! Good job getting through the first grade :)

Melissa said...

Madison, You are a beautiful girl, and so sweet!