Saturday, May 9, 2009

Monster Trucks

I hope I don't offend anyone by saying that we are pretty much "white trash!" We have gone to TWO white trash events within a week of each other. I didn't post any pictures of motocross, but we did go. Then we went to Monster Trucks. What in the world are we turning into? The funny thing is both events were pretty expensive to go. But, I guess it is a good memory.
Porter, Alan and Brayden were pretty mesmerized as the Monster Trucks were driving out to be introduced. Probably because it was SO LOUD!

Madison brought her cute little friend Kinzlee. She always loves it when Lexi shows up to places. Madison and Lexi are constantly surrounded by boys. Poor Girls!

Porter was VERY happy to be there.

Ry and Aaron were a little late because they had to take a detour and buy some snow cones. Aaron can't pass up a snow cone EVER!

Just like I can't pass up a caramel apple.


AND......Neither can my boys.

Ry loved it!



Brayd loved it!

Brayd was so scared he just sat on my lap the whole time. I had to pry him off to sit on Aaron's when mine started falling asleep.

Ok, I guess the monster trucks weren't too bad! But, people do need to put on a little bit more clothing.

I love the fact that girls have to look so pretty. Kinzlee spent a lot of the day with us. After running around in water Kinzlee came over so I fixed her hair -just like Madison's of course-they looked so cute, I had to take a picture.

Aren't they adorable!?!
Temple & monster truck show 200.jpg - Gmail

3 comments:

The Key's said...

That looks like a fun time! haha At least they are good memories :) I love the picture of your three boys chowin on the apple - way cute!

The McInnes Family said...

Jo, it was way too expensive and like Heather said if we didn't have free tickets, we would not have been there!

Melissa said...

Thanks so much for taking her! All my kids adore you...you are such a fun mom!