Wednesday, May 6, 2009

We Have Peas!

My dad has this INCREDIBLE garden! He has had peas for almost two weeks now. Yesterday we got a call from my dad in dire need of someone to come pick his peas. We of course were up there within 20 minutes to bask in his pea garden. Well, we finally got peas out of our garden tonight, we were so excited! It's not nearly the garden he has but hey, it's a start!

Madison was the privileged one that got to pick our first pea.

Then, she even got to eat the first pea. She did share with me.

After we ate the 10 peas we got out of our garden Porter called grandma to see if she had some that were ready. SHE DID! So of course we went up and attacked their garden.

THANKS GRANDPA AND GRANDMA FOR KEEPING
US FULL OF PEAS!

4 comments:

Jason and Joanna said...

hmmm... yummy! i can't believe how much your kids LOVE peas and vegetables! good luck on your garden.

The Key's said...

I can't believe how many peas are coming out of your parents garden! Every time I'm over there the kids pick tons of them! How fun to have a garden.. I'm watching you all very closely so that one day I can start my own -- and thank goodness I have pros to watch for help :)

Tobler's said...

Yummy!

Mitzi said...

Let us know how your garden does... we are also trying a garden for the first time this year. Our peas are just starting to come up... so hopefully we will have yummy peas like you guys soon!