Thursday, May 21, 2009

Porter's Kindergarten Program

Porter sailed through kindergarten ALOT better than I expected. The first week of school his teacher, Mrs. Buzzell, had to talk to me and told me that Porter wasn't respecting the classroom belongings. That weekend we had lots of talks how he was going to be a "Good Example" to his friends. After that I had ZERO problems! Mrs. Buzzell told me that he was very polite and kind. I think he just needed a little scare. Porter's program was just held in his classroom so just our little family attended this one.

When we got to the school I went to ask Madison if she wanted to come with us and she was very excited to.
It just so happens that it was dress-up in a jersey this day. I thought it was on Tuesday, that is why Porter was in his for Madison's program. No, I don't just send my kids to school in these jersey's often.

Porter was so polite during the whole program. What a good boy!

I love how Porter is sitting in this picture. He thinks he's SO cool.
He just looks like a teenage boy that doesn't know what to do with his long legs.

They are singing a song where they are driving a fire-truck here. The cutest thing is when he was acting out shooting the water out of the hose, he got way into it. I missed the picture though. At least I got it on video.

Here's Porter and Daddy. I love that Aaron is able to make it to all the programs! I know A LOT of dads do, but I also know A LOT of dads don't.

I think Mrs. Buzzell was counting with me on this one. I took the picture when I got to "2". She was such an awesome teacher for Porter! I love that she was loud and put down the rules, but she was a grandma and cute also. I know Porter liked Kindergarten, but he is very excited to go to 1st grade. Wow, all day with half my kids at school?
I'm Sad!

No comments: