Sunday, May 10, 2009

Mother's Day

I had a great Mother's Day this year. It all started with Aaron rolling over at 7 o'clock in the morning when my alarm went off and asking "Do you want me to make you breakfast in bed?" That is a good baby. I declined because I eat Raisin Bran for breakfast and that probably would have turned in to Raisin Bran all over my bed. The day went pretty normal. I did realize that Aaron tries really hard to be able to take care of our babies but sometimes his patience runs out. If anything this day made me feel that I am needed around my house.



Aaron (and my babies) got me this sweet swing for Mother's Day this year! I really do enjoy just swinging outside, I somehow find it relaxing.

Thanks Baby for making me feel important on My Day.

1 comment:

The Key's said...

Happy Mother's Day! You're such a great mom!! And you have the cutest kids!! I'm glad you had a good Mothers Day! Sweet swing! I saw that and knew you'd love it ;)