Sunday, May 24, 2009

My Babies are Bound to Love Motorcycles!

Sometimes life gets a little dull around here but it doesn't stay that way for long. Saturday after school got out Porter was getting antsy and wanted some kind of action to start happening-I wonder where he gets that from-. So, Porter asked if he could ride the 110. He usually is content on the 50 but times are changing.

He was very good at it. He is always up for a challenge and the 50 is just too easy for him now.

So, Aaron put the training wheels back on and Madison is now learning how to ride motorcycles.

Ry never wants to be left out so he decided to learn to ride Porter's "little" bike. He did very well and has now adopted it. We put the training wheels back on Ry's bike and it is now Brayd's.

Cute Boy!
I know Brayden isn't far behind riding. He loves it and is angry when his turn is up!

Maybe I should learn how to ride these things so I can enjoy the family activities that I know are in my near future!
At least we don't have pay for the things. They could make us very poor! Good choice of profession Aaron!

No comments: