Monday, May 17, 2010

Madi's 2nd Grade Play

This year in Madi's end of the year program she was chosen to be the Narrator. Her play was about the three little pigs. She did Awesome of course and I don't think she even stumbled over any words.
She had to remember to turn the microphone on and off every time she would talk. Not once did she miss a beat!
There are two reasons why I post pictures of myself.....1) So my kids will remember me. 2) My kids are the ones that usually take the pictures and I love their picture taking skills-in case you couldn't tell that already.
All ready to begin the program.
Brenden just loved this wagon that was part of the play. One little boy wouldn't let him play with it. He was so sad.
Brayden is always faking a yawn when he is bored. This is him in action and the crew that came to watch Madi perform.
When the play was over Brayd and Brenden got the "go ahead" and were happy to play with the wagon.
Madi's class with her teacher.
I didn't get a picture of just Madi and Mrs. Hamilton. Mrs. Hamilton was such a great teacher for Madi! She was so nice and Madi just loved her.
We will miss her!

No comments: