Saturday, May 29, 2010

Fun In Ogden

While Aaron was at his meeting in Tooele we went to the Children's museum in Ogden. We have been there a couple of times but the kids act like it is their first time every time.
Madi liked to milk the cow. I even tried this one because it looked pretty fun!
Porter and Ry rode the buckin' bronco!
Brayd and a little girl almost got in a fist fight over this horse trailer. Brayd was NOT happy she tried to take it from him.
Parker, Brayd and Alex. Brayd and his 2 cousins hung out alot! In age Brayd is pretty much right in the middle of them. They get along very well and are good buds!
We always have so much fun when we go up to Ogden. It's fun to hang with Grandma and Kara and her kiddo's.
That evening we went home to make dinner. I made a chicken pot pie while Karen made freezer strawberry jam and Aaron made strawberry ice cream! It was fun to all be in the kitchen and I love when Aaron gets his apron on!
That night, Grandpa, Grandma, Adam, Kara, Taylor, Ashley, Aaron, Madi, Porter and I had a sweet game of volleyball! I am so not athletic but since I'm on this quest to being more active as a family I got out there. It was really fun and I think we all had a blast!

1 comment:

Heather said...

I love all the pictures. Your kids are darling.