Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Oh Yes, I do Rollerblade!!

I have never been roller blading in my life! Well, not until cute Heather West introduced me. Now, I LOVE IT!!
I rollerblade at least 4 times a week and it works out very nicely.
I usually roll like this but lately I have been able to talk Ry in to riding in the stroller so we take the double stroller and I get a DOUBLE work-out! Madi and Porter ride their bikes and it all works out perfectly! Aaron even got himself a pair. However, they didn't fit so he had to send them back.
For memorial day we went on the Mayor's Loop and it was tons of fun! Aaron rode my dads sweet beach bike and I was on rollerblades. I really like being active and looking forward to getting outside instead of eating!
Hopefully it lasts a while.

4 comments:

Karla, A Cali Girl in Idaho! said...

You crack me up! I would never attempt that. Kudos to you! No nice weather here as Im sure you've heard. It's such a drag. But we're hopeful. If Ez moves to Vegas, I'm going to have a spot at his house! He better move somewhere with a pool. Looks like you guys are in full swing with summer! Have fun!

Heather said...

You are so awesome. I'm glad that you have caught the blading bug. Who knew it could be so fun? We should have been doing this forever ago!!! You look smokin' too.

Heather said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Keisha said...

I seriously need some blades!! That looks so fun! Me and my sister and getting some and going together.I can't wait. Thanks for the good idea:) YOU ARE TINY!