Saturday, May 1, 2010

Madi's Baptism Day!

I am so proud of my Madi for getting baptized. Aaron's grandma Smith didn't get baptized until she was 9 and we wanted Madi to know that it is o.k. to wait until you are comfortable. She decided to do it now and was so very excited for this day.
A quick family picture before heading to the church.
With our Baby Girl!
Just THE monkeys!
The traditional picture:)
Another family picture with Madi in her Baptism dress. My mom made her dress and it turned out just PERFECT!! Madi looked beautiful and it had purple flowers just like her blessing dress my mom made.
Bentley was blessed the same night Madi was baptized and we had a dinner afterward. It turned out great and the company was perfect!
Madi and Bentley, the two that made this night special!
Aaron and Madi.
My Madi and I.
Grandpa Wilbur got Madi a bank to keep track of her spending, savings and tithing money.
Aaron explaining it all to Madi.
All the men that stood in the circle to confirm Madi. Along with Taylor, who held the microphone-he's not quite old enough yet.
With Grandpa Wilbur also.
Madi and her Grandpa Key and Grandpa Smith
-The 2 Witnesses-
Just a side note.....Madi got baptized twice because her toe snuck up out of the water.
Whoops!

3 comments:

Heather said...

It's about freakin time you posted. That was such a special day and I'm so glad that you included me. I didn't know your mom made her dress. It's beautiful. I love that she is wearing the necklace I gave her in the pictures. She is such a wonderful little girl. You guys all look so cute.

Kali said...

I'm so glad you updated so much!
Congrats to Madi on her baptism. She is a beautiful little girl. All your kiddos are so cute. I love their "strike a pose" pics. They always make me smile. I bet it's nice being close to your family again!

Karla, A Cali Girl in Idaho! said...

Congrads to Madi! What a special day for her.
And you think your so cute and tan... Brat :)