Friday, October 29, 2010

Halloween Parade

Madi and Porter looked so sweet for their Halloween parade at school. I didn't get a picture of them before school but I do have some random ones of the parade.....
Porter bringing his chair and almost falling down the grass.
Madi in all her glory!
Here is a better picture of my sweet Porter...
Oh Porter:)
While the chairs were empty in front of us because the students were walking, around Brayden claimed one....
Such a cute little man.
Then Ry and Brenden joined him.
Later that day, as the co-room mom, I helped at Porter's Halloween party. I took Brayd and Ry with and we had a good little time.
Ry getting his face painted by Ms. Poullton
Porter and Ry drinking their yummy root-beer.
It was SO yummy!
Brayd was around somewhere....

1 comment:

Heather said...

I wonder every year if a kid is going to trip while carrying his chair, and I have to admit I would probably laugh my head off!! I'm glad that porter didn't trip though. Madi looks so cute.