Sunday, October 31, 2010

The REAL Halloween

I wasn't planning on carving pumpkins this year, but when I told Madi that she wasn't very happy AT ALL!!
So, we decided to do a little pumpkin carving on Sunday. I mostly gave in because I wanted to eat some pumpkin seeds.
MMMMMM!!
I love getting all the "guts" out! So squishy between the fingers.
Aaron is getting to work and starting to carve.
He is quite the carver:)
Ry working on his pumpkin.
Aaron and Porter working so diligently.
Porter loves his pumpkin!
I think he spent the most time working on his.
Porter and I happily engaged in our work.
That night at my moms I made some pumpkin chocolate chip bread.
It was yummy!
I guess that is about as Halloweeny as we get!

2 comments:

Heather said...

You look so cute in your apron and that pumpkin bread ruined my diet. But it was so worth it and yummy!!!

Jason and Joanna said...

Good work! And you did a fantastic job on the pumpkin bread- good work!