Sunday, October 10, 2010

A Little Danish...

Aaron made this cute little old lady so happy when he became her friend on his mission. Her name is Grethe and she LOVES Aaron. She calls him about once a month and she usually calls his phone. This morning she had the missionaries call my phone so she could talk to him.
It was 9:00 a.m. and yes, Aaron was still in bed. I ran outside and told the kids that dad was speaking Danish and they all came running in. They think it's so funny to hear him speak another language.
I so wish that I could speak to her, but wow, that's way too much work. Maybe in the next life:)

4 comments:

Heather said...

That is so cute that they all wanted to hear him talk. I wish I could speak another language. Don't get me wrong, I love the language that you and I speak, I think it is the NO FILTER LANGUAGE!!! That's why we're such good friends!

Kali said...

I love listening to the hubs speak a different language and I'm with you on the "next life" thing! :)

Melissa said...

I love it!

Melissa said...

We are losers and ended up staying home for fall break because my sister from St. George was coming up here. It's been a fun weekend, but I am really going through withdrawls. I need to come and just listen in on the NO FILTER LANGUAGE. Hope you're doing well.