Friday, October 28, 2011

Halloween Parade

For school this year the Halloween Parade was on Friday the 28th. Kind of weird but whatever I guess. The kids dressed up and enjoyed strutting their stuff. I don't so much as love Halloween and I usually try to get the kids "cute" costumes. I think I have lost that battle now though.
We watched Ry first.
He was Ironman.
Ry has a cute little friend named Serae that he likes to hang out with. She is in front of him as a witch.
We then scooted on over to where the big kids would walk around the track.
Porter getting to his spot.
Cute smile!
Oh, Brayd was so tired of watching the parade by now...
Big Yawn!
Porter "in" the parade.
And Madi too!
They were more interested in slapping the other kids hands than showing of their costume to the audience.
Another year, another Halloween.
Now let the REAL holidays begin!

1 comment:

Heather said...

I sure love your kids! Especially that Madi!!