Monday, October 17, 2011

Piano Recital

Once again it was time for a Piano Recital.
I am always so nervous for my kids, but they always just do an awesome job and perform like champs!
Porter was the first in the family to bust his piece out. He played "Cops and Robbers".
He just did excellent and looks so intense!
He's a Ninja!
Madi then got up and played "Turkey in the Straw". I was a little more nervous for her because she couldn't play it perfect when she was practicing during the day, but she pulled it off great!
She performs very well under pressure.
She even made her own skirt for her CUTE witch costume!
It certainly helps that my kids have the best piano teacher around!
Heather is the best and she just knows how to handle my monkeys!
Good Job you 3! It was great entertainment:)

1 comment:

Heather said...

They did such an awesome job and I was so proud of them both! I love teaching them! They are both great little piano players! You are so nice to make me feel good! Thanks for all your support!!!