Friday, January 27, 2012

It's Getting Real....

As Aaron and I were laying in bed getting ready to settle down for the night after a hot date, I put my hand on my tummy and felt our baby girl move on the outside. So, I told Aaron that he might be able to feel her move so he put his hand on my tummy and about 10 seconds later she moved and he said,
"I felt that! I was the first one to feel her move huh?"
It's times like this that I know Aaron really does love this baby growing inside me. He just gets to experience the orneriness of me. Not really feeling what is to come. He was cute to be excited and we are so so excited!! I am excited for the other 4 kids to feel her move.
Our Baby Girl's bedroom furniture and bedding will be here within the next few days and we are going to start decorating.
I can't wait!!!!
Neither can my Madi:)

2 comments:

Nielsen Family said...

Congratulations, Bonnie! We're excited and so happy for you!

Melissa said...

You have to post pictures of her cute room! I wish I was there to help you get it set up! So fun!