Monday, January 2, 2012

My Baby Girl Growed Big!!

After having braces for 10 months my Baby Madi got them off and her teeth look SO good. The only problem is she looks SO big!!
Madi did such a good job at keeping her teeth looking good so when her braces came off you wouldn't be able to tell where the braces were. They are just as white as ever and look awesome!!
Last picture with Braces...
First picture without....
She FOR SURE has Smith teeth but I think she is as beautiful as ever!!
She gets her retainer on Monday. She needs to wear it for 4 hours in the evening then when she is sleeping at night.
Now we wait a couple of years before she gets a mouthful of metal!

2 comments:

Melissa said...

She is the most beautiful little girl! We miss you Madi!

Heather said...

She looks so gorgeous! I have totally sucked at blogging and I'm trying to get back itno it! She is really going to be trouble for you! She is just too cute!