Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Young Women's Activity

I volunteered Aaron to teach the girl's in my Laurel class how to change a tire and he most definitely agreed!!
He is such a good husband.....
We told the kids they needed to stay in the house while Aaron was giving the demonstration but of course they wanted to be in on all the action. When Sister Bangerter made the comment that she missed those days when her 6 boys would gather around her husband and watch him, I knew I couldn't send them back in the house. These are the perfect teaching moments......
I can't explain how proud of a mom I am when my 3 boys sit and so intently watch what their dad is doing. I love that they love him and respect him enough to know and want to be just like him! Madi stood by me the whole time of course. I love my family and I am so excited to add another one to this pack!

No comments: